Science Technology Engineering Math
Links: Science Technology Engineering Math<< Back to Links
- Center for Science Education (CSE) is a project of the Education Development Center, Inc, has a website full of information on science education. EDC's award-winning programs and products build bridges between research, policy, and practice.
- The Center for Science Education @ Space Sciences Laboratory
Engaging web-based and hands-on science activities developed by educators and scientists in partnership with elementary school teachers. Programs include coordination and support of NASA Sun-Earth Connection; education and outreach from satellite missions and programs; web-based curriculum; and Eye on the Sky.
- DESIGN-IT!: Engineering in After School Programs is a nationally implemented and tested afterschool curriculum project supported by science museums and centers. Activities help children develop basic engineering skills including trouble-shooting, design and re-design based on trials, testing, record keeping, problem solving, and creativity.
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence (FREE) Science features a vase directory of resources in a variety of scientific fields, including astronomy, biology, earth science, ecology, geology, and paleontology.
- Program in Education, Afterschool and Resiliency (PEAR) Assessment Tools in Informal Science (ATIS) Ratings and Reviews
A new resource designed to help practitioners, evaluators, researchers and policymakers select instruments to assess science learning and child outcomes in out-of-school programs. PEAR, a Harvard University-McLean Hospital team led by Dr. Gil Noam, has developed a searchable database of assessment tools for evaluating program quality and outcomes.